Today I had an ultrasound to see how big our little one is right now. It does not look like we are going to have a huge baby. Baby was weighing in at about 5lbs 2oz, which is about average at this point. I looked back and I had an ultrasound with Elia at this point too and she was weighing 5lbs 8oz. So I think this baby is probably going to be close in size to what Elia was when she was born. They said baby is looking good and my fluid levels still look good. Baby's heart rate was at 157 today. Baby's head is definitely down too. We got a few more pictures of the baby and even have a couple of head shots in 3D. As soon as Jeff scans them I will post them on. When I saw the 3D the first thing I noticed was that the baby has the same nose as Elia. It will be interesting to see the similarities when the baby is born. Elia was with me today and she was getting very excited watching the baby on the screen. After the tech left to go talk to the doctor Elia started talking to my belly and giving it kisses. She is definitely getting excited to meet her new brother or sister. I have a doctors appointment next Thursday but I am seeing the nurse practitioner so I don't think too much will be discussed about delivery yet. I will keep everyone updated.
I have added a baby guessing game so please enter your guesses. When do you think the baby will be born, weight, length and is the baby a boy or a girl?



0 comments:
Post a Comment