First, Congratulations Angela, Mike and Brady! Izabell Sue was born yesterday and was 10lb 1oz and 21 inches. We are looking forward to meeting her soon!
I was to the doctor again today for my 33 week appointment. We listened to the baby's heart and it was in the 140's today. The doctor measured me and I was measuring 34 weeks. Baby seems to be growing good and doing well. The doctor said that baby's head is down too. I talked to the doctor today about delivering the baby as I am starting to get a little nervous. Most of you know my delivery with Elia was not the easiest. So Dr. Saunders said she would like to do a weight check and see how big this baby is right now. Because Elia was 8lb 10oz she said it would be good to see how big this baby is running. She also said that a C-Section may be something we consider this time around. She told me to think about it and after we see the weight check we will talk about it more. So we will see what happens. I will be going for the weight check ultrasound next Wednesday, Sept.2 and then I see the nurse practitioner in 2 weeks on Sept. 10.



1 comments:
Glad all is going well. Yes I definitely recommend that weight check. Seems the Bronson babies are weighing in a little on the heavy side these days :) Izabell is down to 9 lbs 13 oz. She has been doing her hip hop abs & working real hard :) So much for newborn outfits that are for 5-8 lbs. She might wear them for 1 weeks. Hope to see you all soon.
Love Aunt Sue
Post a Comment