I was to the doctor today and everything is looking good. The baby's heart rate was still at 150 and I was measuring 31 weeks (so a week bigger). Diana said both mommy and baby seem to be doing well. I had my glucose test done today too and if anything shows I will know in a couple of days. I will be going back to the doctor now in 3 weeks. The time is definitely getting closer.
Baby has been moving around a lot at night. I get a few movements during the day but once night time hits this baby is on the move. Luckily, it does not keep me awake and I can get some sleep. My sciatica still is an issue at times but it could be worse. Still have no clues as to whether the baby is a boy or a girl. I was starting to lean towards boy but now I am not so sure. Either way we will be happy to have another addition to our family. Elia keeps saying she is having a baby sister so we will see if she is right.
I will keep you posted if anything new happens or after my next appointment on August 25.
Last weeks picture at 29 weeks



2 comments:
I'm glad everything is progressing nicely! I don't have a guess about the sex!?! Either way, Baby Bronson #2 will be well loved!!
Carol
Aww..sweet Baby #2, I'm so excited to meet you!!!
Grandma Bronson
Post a Comment