Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Appointment

I was to the doctor again today and not much new to report.  Diana said that mom and baby seem to be doing well.  Baby's heart rate was in the 150's again and even jumped into the 160's but baby was moving around.  I had my group B strep test today and she said I would know the results at my next appointment.  I will be going every week now until our little one decides to arrive.

I am feeling pretty good.  I am starting to get anxious for the arrival and the delivery.  I am ready to know if we have another little princess or if we are having a little boy.  Elia is getting very excited too.  Before we went to the doctor today she said, "Is the baby coming today?"  She is ready to meet her brother or sister.  She still loves to kiss my belly and even was trying to lift up my shirt at church this past weekend so she could talk to the baby and give kisses.  She is going to be such a great big sister.  Elia and Jeff have been getting things put together for the baby too.  The new crib and changing table came in this past weekend so they have started putting that together.  Elia loves to build things with her daddy.  We have also gotten up some other baby things and Elia loves to play with every thing.

I will be back to the doctor on Monday and will keep everyone updated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you will be coming into the world in 20 days or less :) We are so excited to meet you and see if you are a boy or a girl! I'm still guessing boy! See you soon baby B -

Love you all,
Mike, Angie, Brady, & Izzy