Monday, September 14, 2009

First Dentist Appointment

Elia went to the dentist for the first time today and did great.  She was actually excited to go to her appointment.  I was to the dentist last week and she decided then that she wanted to go too.  As soon as she got in the room she climbed right up into the chair.  I think what kept her relaxed was they had a TV for her to watch and she brought her stuffed animal Elly.  She did so good and opened her mouth and did every thing they asked her to do.  It was so cute watching her in the chair.  It was a good visit too because Elia had no cavities!  They were so impressed with how well she did that she was able to choose 2 toys.  She also was given a new toothbrush, toothpaste and princess floss.  She was very excited about her first visit to the dentist.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elia,

I am so proud of you being such a big girl at the dentist! You are so brave!! What a good job taking care of your teeth. I love you!!!

Grandma Bronson