I had a doctors appointment today. It was a quick visit but Elia and I were able to hear the baby's heartbeat today. It was about 150. This is lower than what Elia's was when I was pregnant with her but I am not yet convinced of the gender. Diana said every thing sounded good and things seem to be going well. I have been having a lot of trouble with my sciatic nerve this time around and she gave me some exercises to do when it is giving me trouble. I had problems when I was pregnant with Elia but it didn't start until I was about 7-7 1/2 months along and it seems worse this time around. So hopefully the exercises will help. I am 16 weeks today and the belly this past week has popped out. It definitely makes me feel pregnant now. We have our big ultrasound May 19 but we are not going to find out the gender. I liked the surprise with Elia, so we are going to be surprised again. After the ultrasound we see the doctor again on June 1. We will keep you updated as we progress.
15 weeks
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Baby Update
Posted by Bronson Family at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Glad to hear things are going well, other than your sciatic nerve. Hopefully that will improve with the excercises. Take care & see you soon.
To baby: you keep growing strong & move around & try to help mommy be more comfortable.
Aunt Sue
Post a Comment