We have finally gotten a lot of pictures off of our camera and I found some time to post them. The girls are doing well and growing up so quickly. Today Elia went to Preschool and had a blast. The preschool that we are going to be sending her to has a program called Discovery Days. So each Monday in March Elia gets to go to preschool in the afternoon. I have to go with her too (and Emma was allowed to come). Today the theme was bears and Elia was able to make a bear, sort plastic bears by colors and play in the kitchen/home area. She had a lot of fun and we learned some new songs. She is very excited for school. Emma is doing well too. She still has not rolled over yet but is getting really good at blowing raspberries. She also has discovered that she can scream and it is a very high pitch scream. Hopefully that will not be a new favorite. We are all getting anxious for warm weather and being able to play outside. Hopefully the weather will be here soon!
The girls after church
Superstar
Hanging out
Elia loves for her and Emma to match!
Cowgirl Elia with her broom horse
Peek-a-boo I see you
Lazy morning
Elia helping make cake balls
Our yummy cake balls!
Emma trying to get some cake balls
Elia testing the food
Cheesy girl!
She is a superstar
The next American Idol?
She made her own drum set.
Pretty girl
Monday, March 1, 2010
A month of Pictures
Posted by Bronson Family at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Emma, what a happy girl!
Elia, I'm so glad you like your school!! I really like the pictures of the two of you girls together!!!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment