Emma is 5 months today!! Wow where has the time gone? I cannot believe how fast each month goes by lately. I feel like I just posted her 4 month. She is growing up fast!
*Emma is still going to bed around 8-8:30 and wakes up once during the night for a snack. She then usually sleep until about 7-7:30. She will stay awake for a couple of hours and then will take a quick nap.
*She still wants to nurse every 2 hours during the day and gets mad when she is not fed.
*Emma loves to grab mommy's hair and skin. She really can pinch you now!
*She loves to blow raspberries
*Emma loves to kick her legs. When she is laying down she will kick and kick. She also moves in a circle when laying down from all the kicking.
*She still is not rolling over. She gets up on her side and rocks but still has not gotten completely over on her own.
*Emma loves to grab her feet and put them in her mouth.
*She has begun rice cereal and is not a huge fan. Each feeding she seems to like it a little more though.




1 comments:
Happy 5 month birthday Emma. You are getting to be such a big girl. Looks like you are sitting up pretty good, with some support. I love your headband, you look awful cute in it. See you this weekend I hope.
And tell you big sister Hi too.
Love ya! Aunt Susie
Post a Comment