Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We had a lot of fun this year for Halloween.  Elia was Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Emma was a mermaid.  Elia was so excited for Halloween but when it came to trick or treatin' she wasn't as excited.  They left and she was so excited to go get candy but then they came back like 10 minutes later and she said she was done.  They had only gone to like 4 houses but a couple of the houses had scary decorations and I think that scared Elia.  So I convinced her to go back out and Emma and I would go with her.  We did get to some more houses but the whole time she just kept saying I want to go home.  So it wasn't a huge success this year but Elia didn't seem to mind being at home and handing out candy.  I think next year we will avoid some houses and hope that she will go longer.

 










0 comments: