Evan is one month old today! This last month has gone by so quickly and Evan is growing and changing everyday.
*Evan loves to snuggle. He likes to cuddle up to mommy and daddy's chest and fall asleep.
*Evan loves to grunt. He makes these noises all day long and it is very cute!
*Sleep is still not great but the last few nights Evan has gone 3-3.5 hours between feedings.
*He is still eating pretty much every 2 hours during the day.
*Evan has started grabbing at things. Lately it has been my hair but he also has grabbed at his monkey on his bouncy seat.
* He loves to watch his sisters and when Elia sings to him he usually quiets down.




2 comments:
What a handsome little man!
We love you!
Grandma and Grandpa
I want to come see him so bad!! We miss you guys and I can't wait to see you all and meet little Evan. I came down with a sore throat and bad cold that turned into laryngitis! This has not been a good month of health for my family :( I'm really hoping in the next couple weeks we will all be healthy enough to come visit, we wouldn't want to bring any germs along with us! Hope to see you all soon, love you guys! Mike, Angela, Brady & Izabell
Post a Comment