
I am 23 weeks today and was to the doctor yesterday. Every thing is continuing to go really well. I am still having issues with my sciatic nerve but it comes and goes so I am dealing with it. My appointment went well. Dr. Saunders reviewed the ultrasound report and confirmed that every thing is still looking good with baby and we are going to stick with a due date of February 1. We listened to baby's heart and it was in the 150's. Dr. Saunders also measured me and I was measuring about 24 weeks. I usually measured about a week bigger with the girls too. I received my flu shot at the appointment too. Now the girls and I are all set hopefully for the "sick" season. I will be going back in about a month, Oct. 31 for another appointment. At this appointment I will have to do my glucose screening and hopefully that turns out good. Baby is moving a lot at night time and some in the morning, which was the same way the girls were when I was pregnant with them. Jeff and the girls have yet to feel the baby kick. Mostly because baby is most active after the girls are in bed and Jeff never puts his hand on my belly at the right time. Hopefully they will feel it soon because I definitely can feel it when I put my hand on my belly. Jeff has on his list to scan the ultrasound pictures so hopefully he gets that done soon so we can share with you are newest babe.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
23 Weeks
Posted by Bronson Family at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love your picture, Dana!
Post a Comment