Thursday, February 18, 2010

TSG (Tall Skinny Girl) :)

Emma was to the doctors today for her 4 month check-up.  Dr. Burrows said Emma is doing great and is doing very well developmentally too.  Emma weighed in at 13 lbs 3 oz (only 38%) and is 26.22 inches (97%).  So we have one very long skinny girl.  While she is on the smaller side for weight the doctor said she is growing perfectly.  I looked back at Elia's 4 month appointment and she weighed 14 lbs 2 oz and was 25.7 inches.  So she weighed more but was a little shorter.  I guess we just have some tall girls. :)  Emma did receive 3 shots and one oral vaccine today.  She cried with the poke of the shots but once I picked her up she was fine.  So we have one healthy girl and that was good to hear.   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma,

We're so glad you're growing up so tall. Grandma and Grandpa are tall too! We loved seeing you on Saturday. And Grandma loved changing your messy diaper!! ;-) You smiled a lot when you were being changed!!!

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Bronson